Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009 is one of the more popular models that can be found.
- Cozy Coupe Car Model.
- Made by Little Tikes.
- Thick front columns.
- No eyes.
- Made from 2003-2009.
- Part Number 4855.
- Many different color themes available.
- Many different themes not necessarily a police car.
- I have regular set of replacement decals for this car here.
- I have many more replacement decals sets that can be found on this site, Amazon, Etsy, and Ebay..
- Some of these have ignitions with a plastic key.
- Tires are the same as the 30th model Cozy Coupe, and you can still order part for them from the Little Tikes website.
- Steering wheels are the same as the 30th model so you can order a replacement from Little Tikes online.
- I mistakenly called this model the 90s model, and I am in the process of fixing this. 🙂
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Replacement Decals From The Toy Restore
- Regular Set
- US State Plate Sets
- Princess Crown Set
- QT-PIE set
- Police Sets: Basic, Plus logos, Deluxe Sets (Variations of UK, and Australian Emergency Numbers are available)
- Sheriff Sets, Basic, Plus logos
- California Highway Patrol Car, CHP
- Many Themed sets as well
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Measurements
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Other Blog Related Posts Related to this Model
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Police Model
- The police one (Pictured) has a battery operated radio that makes siren sounds, instead of the igniton and key.
- Top lights do not light up, but they reflect the sunlight.
- Little Tikes does not make replacement parts for this particular model anymore, but the 30th Anniversary steering wheel, key, and tires will fit it.
- Came in two color themes, the blue, grey and white, and the black grey and white,
- My replacement decals for this model can be found on this site, Amazon, Etsy, and Ebay.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Princess Model
- Came with a battery operated car phone.
- Original decals that came with the car were very large.
- White roof, purple body, with pink front columns
- Purple wheels
- Little Tikes does not make replacement parts for this particular model anymore, but the 30th Anniversary steering wheel, and tires will fit it.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009: Replacement Decals
- Regular Set with choice of US State, ( I can make any license plate)
- Princess Crown
- Princess Black and White
- QT-PIE set
- Police sets, basic, plus logos, UK version, Australian version
- Sheriff Sets, basic, plus logos
- California Highway Patrol Car
- Fire Truck Sets, basic, Small, Medium, Large (UK, and Australian emergency numbers are available)
- Themed Sets
I will be adding more pictures of the different models available as I come across them. I think this one is my favorite coupes.
9 thoughts on “Little Tikes Cozy Coupe II Model 2003-2009 A Quick Reference For Restoration”
I am looking for a replacement battery operated radio “walkie-talkie” & the roof police light for a Cozy Coupe II. Do you know where I can obtain one?
Those are now becoming hard to find now that Little Tikes is no longer selling them. You might find one on Ebay. But if you still have yours, and it just won’t work even after replacing the batteries, try sanding the battery terminals with sand paper. Battery terminals get oxidized and that will stop the electrical current from flowing through it. I do have an electronics background, and I plan to see if there is an easy fix for the used ones that are broken. I just don’t have enough of the broken ones to play with. I’ll update this when I can. Melissa 🙂
Needing sticker set for police car .
No eyes takes batteries in cb radio.
I came across your St. Louis police decals. Can you make some San Antonio, police department decals? I am going to renew an old cozy coupe and would LOVE to make it a police from my hometown.
Would you need me to send you a photo of their badge and vehicle stickers?
hello I was wondering if u have a walkie and walkie holding u would be willing to sell? I don’t care if it works just would love to have one for the police car i obtained that’s missing those parts. Let me know thanks
I wish I had an extra, and I wish Little Tikes still sold that replacement part. You might find one on Ebay, but they are getting harder to find now. Best of luck though. Melissa 🙂
Do you know where I can get a replacement radio for the little tikes cozy coupe blue police car without eyes?
It is a hard thing to find, if you are lucky someone will list one on Ebay. If you still have yours, try sanding the battery terminals, it might work after that.